Saturday 11 December 2010

#2: Dear Daddy, Guess What Happened Today!

Dear Daddy,

Mummy's on the homemade punch again! She's substituted the wine for cinzano added Vodka, cider, plus whatever else she could find in the cabinet! And I'm sitting right in front of her typing, but she's had so much punch, she can't even see me!! Tamla Motown is playing, it's gone 12! And I can hear the neighbours' banging on the wall, but Mummy thinks it's the bass tone of the music!

Actually Daddy, the day started off really well! But please tell me, why Mummy insists on wearing her old coat, bobble hat and stupid tesco wellies, when she takes me out for a walk, when she has a perfectly good barbour coat and walking boots in the wardrobe?! Don't get me wrong Daddy, I'm not ashamed of her, but when I take her for a walk, if I can make sure my backside and paws are clean and presentable, I don't understand why she can't at least make the same effort! I always consider her, for instance today I did a whoopsie in the overgrown grass by the trees (so Mummy didn't have to pick it up, she never gives me enough credit for pooing in the right place!)

When we got back, she hoovered and polished as normal, but did add an extra little vigour to the cleaning as Uncle Chris, Ryan and Lynsey have come down from Cardiff! Camp beds are up, and Uncle Chris is currently occupying one of them (because he's had too much punch aswell!) Ryan's watching a DVD, and Lynsey's hitting Plymouth barbican with the girls! So I'm stuck with Mummy, who at the moment is... Oh, hold on a minute Daddy, Marvin Gaye is on, so I just gotta walk in between her legs and wag my tail because this song really makes her depressed!

Whoops, she nearly slipped then Daddy! No, she's alright, she's leaning up against the sink, she's looking at me as if she slipped from the water from my water bowl, but you and I both know it's all due to the Cinzano in the punch! Daddy, it's a good job you can't hear what the neighbours can hear, cause at the moment she's put all the remaining fruit from the punch in the blender and is trying to extract the last of the juices as the bucket is bone dry! Oh God, she's playing Al Green now!

Mummy's just crawled upstairs to check on Uncle Chris, and found him in the wardrobe, we're not sure if he was trying to take a whizz, or going on a quest to find Narnia, but we've managed to get him back into bed! Dad, you know I always go to bed with my teddy but it's very hard at the moment to carry it my mouth while pressing my body against her knees so they don't buckle!

I'm gonna close now Daddy, because it is way past bedtime, and for selfish reasons if I don't get Mummy up to bed for some sleep, I am not going to get my walk in the morning, and I can promise you if that does happen, I will be doing my whoopsies, on the lawn, at breakfast time, in front of Mummy and guests! Can't wait for you to get home, will write again soon, lots of love, Molly! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment