Monday 20 December 2010

# 6 Daddy! Where are you?

Hi Daddy
I have been waiting all afternoon by the passage door, everytime I hear a car door slam I'm up! wagging my tail and barking loudly, but you haven't come home, where are you?

I could hear Mummy on the phone to Michele, I heard her say that she had booked you on a flight and was so excited, then she called again to say it was cancelled, then she phoned Michele again to say you had another chance of a different flight home, then! she called again! to say that one had been cancelled just as you got to the departure gate!! Its been like the Telephone exchange here today, Mummy thinks she back working at Orange being on the phone all day. Not a happy home at the moment Daddy, please come home!

Do you remember that funny film "Planes, Trains and Automobile" with John Candy and Steve Martin? well I imagine its like that for you but without the comedy, well I'm telling you Daddy its no fun here either and were not laughing.

You be careful while your in Holland, the last time Mummy was there she ended up in one of those Coffee bars, and she did'nt find her way home either! it might have had something to do with "snow, smoke" or the coffee, but it wasn't the same snow as whats causing your travel problems.
They also leave the lights on in their front room windows and their bedrooms with no curtains up!, Have these Dutch woman got no shame! and they definatley have no TV, they must spend all night standing in their windows, perhaps they are part of their local "Neighbourhood watch" their electric bill must be huge!

You must be panicking about getting home to finish your Christmas shopping, try not to worry there is always the New Year sales, thats if you get home in time for that! One word of advice Daddy, no Clogs, Tulips or Cheese, i don't think that would go down to well.

I hope you manage to sleep well tonight, as you have a long journey home tomorrow, and there is lots of snow and ice on the roads, so please be very careful, and please be ready to play as as soon as you come througth the door, I'm going to jump all over you and lick your face, I know you think thats fun, It will be a race between me and Mummy to see who gets to you first, but I will win! ha ha

Its getting late now and its time for my bed, so I'm going to say goodnight godbless, I miss you very much, and will put my paws together tonight and say my prayers like a good girl, hoping their answered and you come through the front door tomorrow, I'll be waiting!!

I miss you Daddy

      Your little girl Molly Moo  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment