Thursday 9 December 2010

#1: Hello Daddy!

Hello Daddy!!

We can't wait for you to come home, me especially as Mummy is getting a little boring in these cold dark nights.  Pj's, dressing gown and socks are on by 7pm teeth out! so there is no chance of a late night walk, very disappointing.  I realise its cold outside Daddy, but she does have a hat with mittens and scarf to wear!

All the shopping is organised and Father Christmas has been kind enough to parcel all the presents and stack!! them under the stairs, although I can't see any for me, as soon as I sniff around she's on to me! and makes me go on my bed.

 I do love your new pillow its very cosy, Mummy  lets me sleep next to her some nights, but when she goes on one of her kicking fits I get off, she just too dangerous throwing all her pillows around.
Mummy went out in the garden today and put the lawnmower over the solid grass DUH ! I think she was just trying to pick up the bird food, then she got this bloody big orange thing out of the shed, sounds a bit like a hoover, and sucked up all the leaves, she did work very hard oh! and she has tided up all the wood you left on the floor and cleaned your shed! So remember to thank her, or you won't hear the last of it.

 I did manage to get my ball out of my toy box while we were in the garden, bless her Mum really does try to kick the ball, but she is hopeless, I just play along to amuse her. 

Uncle Chris is coming to visit Saturday, just for the night, so I'm determined to tease Mummy and try to get in the spare bedroom during the night or early hours of the morning, ha ha can't wait to see Mummy go! when she thinks I'm going to jump on their bed while their asleep, I do love a good giggle.

Will say goodnight god bless now as Mummy is getting out of the shower and she'll go mad if she finds me on this computer.

We miss you lots Daddy and can't wait for you to come home, we love you lots and lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment