Saturday 18 December 2010

# 5 It's Snowing!!

Hello Daddy
Its snowing!! there's all this white crispy stuff on the ground, its soft and cold and makes a funny noise when you walk on it, yipee what fun!! have got to get Mummy out for a walk in this.
Mummy has just been out in the garden to feed the birds, we don't have any snow shoes so she tied a rope around her waist, attached it to the drain pipe and slide down the garden with food in one hand and poo bags in another, and her phone in her lilac dressing gown pocket in case she fell and needed the emergency services! Funny!, she should have asked me to do it, I'm like Robin Cousins on this stuff!,

 We've got Robins, Starlings, Chaffinches, Goldfinches, Blackbirds the lot! The local cats are going to have a field day if they pop into the garden, but don't worry Mummy is ready with the water pistol and orange scarf, she stuns them with the scarf and then shoots them with the pistol! its hysterical, the cats do find it funny, she really does'nt look the part in her lilac dressing gown and pink rubber shoes, the least she could do is get dressed, imagine my embarrassment if I had to call the emergency services!! not a good look!!

Mummy has worked her Boll!!!s, oops socks off, she's been hoovering, polishing, cleaning windows, the cooker, the fridge, and changed all the bedding, so I know your on your way home!, I'm sure if she had a brush she'd stick that somewhere and multi-task!
Were so excited about you coming home for Christmas and Mummy had some really wonderful news from my Welsh cousin Ryan, so Daddy its going to be a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year hoorah! I'm so excited!! and remember Daddy I have been a really good girl!

Oh!! Daddy she's not happy!!!!!!  Mummy has just found out there are no flights into Gatwick! which means you are not on your way home! This happended to you a few months ago with that bloody Ash cloud from Iceland. God i'm going to have to stay out of her way, under the table me thinks! Apprently this time its to do with this snow stuff!  Oh she's worked so hard and is all ready for you coming home, and we've got a delivery from Tesco's today, Christ! Mummy going to be hitting the Vodka tonight, another reason to hide under the table!

Oh Daddy you must get home, I'm finding it really hard to get on this lap-top without Mummy noticing! She's out the front at the moment with a shovel clearing a path for the Tesco man, if she sees me on this she'll use the shovel on me!! I've got an idea! if you can get across the Channel, I'll send out a loud bark for my Husky friends, one only lives round the corner, we can use our dog leads and pick up a couple of dustbin lids which you can use for snow shoes and we could pull you home! what do you think of that idea? we'll try anything to get you here, just tell us what to do!

OH GOD, Mummy has just run through the front door straight through the side passage and out the back door, waving hysterically her scarf and shovel! CAT'S ha ha, she looks like a raving Banshee! god that was close! their sitting on the fence now, hissing at her! I could go out and growel but I can't be bothered, its to much fun watching Mummy with her lilac dressing gown blowing in the breeze, shovel in hand!

I'll have to go now Daddy, please come home quickly. If your slippers come out of the wardrobe and put on the radiator, and a second glass is brought out of the cuboard then I know your arrival is Immanent! and I'll be by the side door waiting to pounce on you! I always know when your outside the house, I hear the car pull up, and the its door slam, don't ask me how, I'm just a dog, but I do sense when your near. 

Hurry up and come home soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment